Ezerex is a male enhancement pill that has been put on the shelf with all the other male enhancers. Does that make it good? Not necessarily. Not all herbal supplements are created equal and some are good and some are just downright bad.
Ezerex is one of those supplements that says will help you gain greater confidence in the bedroom again and keep a smile on your face. The instructions say to take 30 minutes before sexual activity and that this supplement can make you sexually active for 2 days. Sounds appealing?! Well, let’s see if this male enhancer is that good.
How Does Ezerex Work?
Ezerex has many ingredients that are commonly used in male enhancement pills these days. They include:
• Chinese Ginseng—also called Panax. This ingredient has many benefits to the body for the old and the young. Ezerex claims this main ingredient will help stimulate hormones necessary for stimulating the health of the sex organs while increasing blood circulation and testosterone levels
• L-Arginine—this is a proven ingredient that produces nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is known to help dilate the blood vessels in the body and will help dilate the blood vessels to the penis which help fill the chambers inside the penis causing a firmer erection
• Yohime—this is an ingredient that has seen some controversy and is banned in several countries because of dangerous side effects. It is used in this country but at a much lower dosage which may cause its effectiveness for a firmer erection to be nullified
• Horny Goat Weed—an aphrodisiac
• Green Tea Extract—helps improve blood flow and may help as an antioxidant that eliminates free radicals
• Longjack—increases low libido and may boost testosterone levels
Ezerex Side Effects
Ezerex does come with some side effects. They may include flushing, nausea, stomach distress, headaches and dizziness.
Ezerex is definitely not a cheap male enhancement product. The going price is $79.95 for 20 capsules. That works out to be about $4 a pill and since you use 2 pills at a time that only gives you a 20 day supply. Some recommend you take this male enhancer 30 minutes before you have sexual activity while others say you should take this on a daily basis because it takes 5 months to get the full effects. Yikes!
Would We Buy Ezerex?
Ezerex is a male enhancement pill that may have some common ingredients as other male enhancers but there are some major flaws. The dosages of the ingredients are not included so you have no idea if they are strong enough to be effective. Besides, there is no clinical evidence Ezerex works and helps you perform better in the bedroom.
Why would you want to spend your hard earned cash on a male enhancer that has no money back guarantee, is very expensive and there is no valid evidence it works? There may even be the word “scam” in the mix which is not good.
We would recommend that you look on this website for a top rated male enhancement pill that is known to help you perform better in the sack and make your life a little happier.